3.25.2017

Planning Through Life


Hi guys! Today I'm going to be talking about how I stay organized and on top of everything. I use this gorgeous Sugar Paper Co. planner (get it here!) and it's honestly been life changing. I've always like planners/journals to keep track of things, (I'm obsessed with making lists.) So this is a great planner to keep all of those.


I'm not perfect by any means. I'll make a to-do list for the day and get nothing done on it. I used to be so upset if I didn't get everything done but it's OKAY!! trust me. Don't be so hard on yourself and just move your list to a new day, and if you don't get it done by then either, WHO CARES. You do you boo.

(If you noticed, I had planned to put up a different post but I haven't done it yet!!)

Sometimes what helps me is, instead of making a "to-do" list, i'll make a "done" list. I'll just write down all the things I did that day and I get to check them off (my favorite part) because it's already done!


Keeping a planner is great way to stay on track with your goals. And since this planner has a monthly view as well as a weekly view it's super easy to plan out your week, whether it be meals, goals, lists,important things (i.e birthdays, meetings, dates). I like to write out my monthly goals in the notes margin.

It's okay if you don't do everything you wanted to!! Remember that!!

Also remember that what works for me might not work for you! So if you want to start using a planner, customize it to your needs.  

I'd like to apologize if this is kind of all over the place..I was writing it as if I was talking and that's how it came out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment