5.04.2017

Dupes Deals & Steals - Shoe Edition


Hello everyone! Today I'll be sharing some dupes for shoes that'll be all over the place this summer... or at least on my feet.


First, we have these Loeffler Randall "Lulu" mules. These are so cute and if you spotted this trend early enough, you've been rocking them since spring. (or maybe even last fall). Forever 21 has a shoe that is almost identical (thanks forever 21 for always making knock offs of cute shoes). Both brands come with black and pink suede options. Target also has a similar shoe option but this one is faux leather rather than the suede.


Second, we have regular old mules because I obviously can't make a shoe post without my favorite style. The top pair is from Mango and they actually aren't too pricey at $50. BUT, Forever 21 has the same style for half of that price! This low heel is perfect for those who want to add a bit of height but don't want to suffer through the pain of wearing regular heels. P.S. I have a summer outfit blog post coming soon ft these F21 mules!!


Lastly, we have a classic sandal. These are really a hit or miss style with people. They either hate it or they love it. I used to despise these sandals, but when I tried them on I was hooked. Now, the Birkenstock's are a tad expensive ($125), so I went and got a knock off pair from Target! These shoes are so comfortable, I could literally walk in them all day long. Definitely a great shoe for running errands and they go with pretty much everything.

Well that's all for today's post! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment