3.28.2019

Corned Beef Sandwiches

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today we're having sandwiches. The best sandwiches ever in the world. We only eat this once a year and I get so excited to have them. March can't come soon enough, ya know?



Anyways, these sandwiches are super easy to make (especially if you are Irish and eat corned beef on this day already.) You're literally just making a grilled cheese with the corned beef except your putting thousand island on the bread and then the meat, and then some Swiss cheese.

I'm drooling just thinking about it.

I'm about 99% sure these are rueben sandwiches without the sauerkraut.. but I'm just gonna call em what I call em.

Heres the short ingredient list if you want it
  • corned beef
  • thousand island
  • butter
  • sourdough bread
  • Swiss cheese  

Very simple and easy to make (if the corned beef is already made). I'm not exactly sure how to cook corned beef since I've never done it before.. maybe you boil it.. I literally have no idea. I'll learn someday. But for now we're talking an easy, yummy sandwich to enjoy with your st paddy's day leftovers!

Do you eat these every year too? Or is my family the only one? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment