4.02.2019

Carrot Cake Cupcakes

Have you ever tasted something that was so good that you don't want to eat anything but that for the rest of your life? That's how I feel about the cream cheese frosting on these cupcakes.

Yeah the cupcake itself is amazing too but this frosting.. wow. WOW.


I honestly can't get over how good these were. They are being made again ASAP. 

Here's the recipe so you can make them and see for yourself. The frosting was tweaked a little bit but I'm sure it would be just as good if you follow the recipe from Sugar Spun Run! And because I only changed the recipe for the frosting that's what I'm sharing with you today! But go ahead and click the link above to see the cupcake part of the recipe.

Ingredients 
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
  • 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 4 cups powdered sugar (I did 3 cups because I don't like overly sweet frosting)

Directions
  • Combine butter and cream cheese. Beat until creamy with no lumps.
  • Add vanilla and salt, stir well.
  • With mixer on low, add powdered sugar gradually, mixing well after each.
Now you can either eat this frosting straight out of the bowl or use it on top of your cupcakes or regular cake or even cookies! You do you, boo. 

If you're going to make anything that I've ever shared here on the blog I highly recommend this being the one. It's seriously incredible. Ok. I'm done now, I'm going to go make this frosting. 

See ya next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment