2.06.2017

January Favorites

This post is going to be me talking about all the things I loved during the month of January. Enjoy!


Waterparks- When I say this, I don't mean the kind of water parks you go to in the summer.. I mean the band, Waterparks. I started listening to them this month and let me tell you, I am obsessed. Completely obsessed. I listen to a lot of music and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT, but for some reason I just refused to listen to them. I wish I had started listening sooner though, because this band is so freaking good. Check out their new album "Double Dare" !! You'll like it I promise.


"Bad Behavior"- If you know me, then you know that The Maine is one of my favorite bands in the entire world. I've been listening to them since I was like 10 years old.. Well they just released their brand new single Bad Behavior and it is amazing. It's a little bit different from what they usually put out but I dig it a lot. They truly keep getting better and better as the years go on and I can not wait for them to get the recognition they deserve. Listen to it here! And if you like that, buy their album "Lovely, Little, Lonely" It comes out April 7th so be sure to pick it up!



Mule Loafers- This style is definitely on trend right now. Everyone and their mother has been spotted wearing these or something similar to them. Now the pair that people are wearing are most likely Gucci slides which are obviously soo expensive and not everyone has $600 to drop on a pair of shoes.. So if you want to rock this style but not take out a loan to get them, go to Target! That's where these babies are from, and I actually found them while I was trying on another pair of shoes! These will only cost ya $22 and they are super comfortable. When I first looked at them I wasn't sure they would be since the soles of the shoes seemed so thin, but boy was I wrong. Go buy these shoes!!



Mules- Another popular shoe trend that all the bloggers seem to be following. I first saw heeled mules on my favorite blogger Courtney, and I fell in love. You can wear these shoes with almost anything and they come in so many different colors, different heel heights, you really can't go wrong with these. This pair is from Forever 21 and they are so comfortable! The heel isn't too high so that is great if you plan on doing lots of walking in these babies. My one complaint is that they gave me blisters on the top of my toes the first time I wore them, but now that they're broken in they don't hurt anymore. Get them here!


Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray- I was a bit skeptical to try this as I was afraid of how my skin would react to the rose. After using it once, I wish I had started using this sooner. I spray it on my face before I do my makeup and it refreshes my skin and gets rid of my dry patches (not completely but it still helps). My makeup goes on so much smoother now that I've started to use this and I'm going to purchase this again when I run out! Also I'd like to try the new Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea Spray, have any of you tried it? Let me know what you think!



A Series of Unfortunate Events- I was a big fan of the movie when it came out so I had high hopes for this show and it surpassed my expectations. Now I haven't finished it yet, I'm only on episode 6, but I really really like it so far. I think Neil Patrick Harris is a great Count Olaf (Jim Carrey was great but the two play completely different versions of the character). I don't want to talk about this too much in case people reading this haven't watched it so I'll leave it with this, If you liked the movie you'll like the show. Have you seen it yet?

Sorry it's not a lot, but I hope you liked it and hopefully you found some inspo here!

No comments:

Post a Comment