12.11.2018

San Diego Photo Diary

First off I want to apologize for the lack of posts this past week. After going on vacation I needed time to relax and do some other things (that I was supposed to do before I left on my trip but didn't). And I've just been working a lot and was exhausted!

But I'm back and will be continuing to post every Tuesday and Thursday until Christmas. Then I think I'll either go back to one post a week or I'll just change the days so they're spread out more evenly! Posts will keep coming into the new year so don't worry!

Now onto the actual blog. Today I'm sharing some photos I took from my trip to San Diego last weekend. I didn't take too many on my phone and we didn't do too much. Just wanted to relax and recharge for the most part.

BUT we did go to the San Diego Automotive Museum which was SUPER cool and interesting! They had the same car from Back to the Future!!!! (Not the exact car but same model and everything). They even had THE car that the Rat Pack rode around in. Like, this was literally Frank Sinatra's cab. So amazing.

Here are the pictures I took from the museum!









These next pictures were taken by my extremely talented photographer boyfriend. You can see his other photos and videos over on his instagram. @ohmygodmark







We also went to Sunset Cliffs Natural Park which was so beautiful. I love the ocean and it was so peaceful to just sit there and watch the waves while the sun was going down.












Along with all the pictures I took on my phone, I took some with my camera but I won't be able to share those until I get my film developed. I've got 5 rolls to get developed so it might be a bit before I get around to doing that. Hopefully I won't be lazy and can drop those off sometime this week.

This trip was much needed and I feel so much better now. My mind is clear and I finally feel like I'm heading in the right direction. I know exactly what I want to do and how I'm going to get there and it just feels good. Sure I came back home to a few stressful situations but it's all solved now (for the most part) but I pushed through and here I am!

Cheers to great and exciting things to come!

As always, thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment