11.29.2018

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing my favorite cookie recipe of all time. I love desserts and baking and everything about the holidays (because it's baking season duh) and these cookies are no exception. I make these cookies multiple times during the holidays because I love them so much and I've made them so many times I remember the recipe by heart.

After trying a few other ones, this one from Taste of Home is definitely the best for this type of cookie. It's super simple. Like only 4 ingredients simple. It seriously takes like 5 minutes to put together before you throw them in the oven. This doesn't make a lot so if you want a bunch double the recipe!


This is what it will look like before you roll it into balls!



Ingredients


  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 egg
  • Hershey kiss 

Yeah. That's it. Like are you kidding???? Who doesn't love quick and easy recipes like this. 

Directions

  • Preheat oven to 350℉.
  • Cream the peanut butter and sugar. 
  • Add egg and vanilla and mix well. 
  • Roll into 1 1/4 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. 
  • Cook for 10-12 minutes until tops start cracking.
  • Take out and immediately press Hershey kiss on top. 

Well there ya go! Enjoy the best holiday cookies and don't forget to leave some for Santa! 

Also if you've noticed, I've been posting A LOT lately. Well you better get used to it because I'm going to be posting holiday themed posts ALL MONTH LONG!! Check back every Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes Saturday for a new post! 

See ya soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment