7.30.2018

Camping Photo Diary + Essentials

Hey guys! Over the weekend I went on a little trip with my boyfriend and a group of his friends!! We stayed in a cabin up in Big Bear and it was such a much needed break from work and from the interwebz. It felt so nice to not use my phone and just relax.

Now originally this was going to be two separate posts, but between work and things I needed to get done before we went on our trip, everything just got away from me. I didn't have much time to take any pictures of my bag with the exception of a few outfits (that I didn't even bring).

So below I included those pictures and some photos I took while we were up in the mountains! Now again I didn't take much pictures because we were only up there for a day and I kind of just wanted to enjoy my time without any cell service!

First things first, some of the clothes I brought with me.






Some camping trip must haves;

  • Baby wipes for cleaning, wiping down tables, your body if theres no shower. 
  • Sunglasses + a hat - gotta keep that face protected from the sun
  • Snacks - for the car ride up there and back 
  • A cooler - for in the car to hold food/water if it's going to be hot on the car ride
  • First Aid Kit - my boyfriend sliced his foot open literally an hour after we got there so it's good to be prepared

Now here's all the photos I took while we were there! My boyfriend also got some cool shots of our trip so go check out the video he posted on his instagram!!













Thanks for reading! New post up on Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment