11.27.2018

Devine Jayne's 25 Days of Christmas Movie List

Merry Christmas!!!!!!! I grew up watching Christmas movies every single year. I still very much enjoy watching the classics and even the cheesy lifetime/Hallmark holiday movies too.

Which is why this year, I'm sharing my holiday MUST WATCH movie list with you all! I've got the classics, some cheesy stuff, some TV show specials. I've got a little bit of everything on here.

I honestly can't get through the month of December without watching at least one Christmas movie a day.. in fact I may watch multiple a day.. and the same ones more than once.

Alright. That's enough about my Christmas obsession. Back to the movie list. I have 28 movies on this list so you can watch them all or skip some you aren't too interested in!

Here's the list! Merry Christmas + Happy Holidays ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment