11.24.2018

Ho Ho Holiday Playlist

Hey y'all! Today is the first official day of the Christmas season which means it is now socially acceptable to start listening to Christmas music. Unless of course you're like me and have been listening since June. :-) hehehe

If you know me then you know that I love anything and everything Christmas. I decorate my house, my bedroom (keep those eyes peeled for a lil post about my holiday decor) and even my bathroom. I make holiday treats, I listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies all day every day. I just love it all so much. Now if only it snowed here so I could enjoy it even more.

So to get you all in the Christmas spirit alongside me, I'm sharing my Christmas playlist. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be listening to this on repeat and baking cookies! See ya!!

Enjoy these holiday tunes and get ready for all of my holiday themed posts coming next month! It's gonna be a busy one.



No comments:

Post a Comment