6.19.2019

Fun Photo Diary (Disney + Girls Day)

Howdy friends! I had a cool idea to do an entire blog post dedicated to a trip to Disney but because I'm me, I barely took any photos. BUT, I will be sharing the photos I did take from when I went.

I know, you're probably thinking, "why don't you just go back?" Well you see, my pass is blocked out the entire summer and by the time I can go again it's going to expire. Also I don't see myself renewing it due to them raises prices and the fact that I'd rather spend my money on something else!

The past year with a pass has been so much fun and I'll miss it for sure. Maybe I'll get one again in the future but for now, it's so long.

I was so happy to see that for my last Disney trip I get to see the castle! It's been being refurbished for what seems like forever but she's back better than ever! That fresh paint tho

What's your favorite treat from Disneyland? I have to get a churro every time I'm there! It's my favorite thing I think.








The rest of these photos are from a fun day of treating yo self. Got my nails done, got donuts, and got my ears pierced! Very exciting day. 

I don't have any pictures of the piercing place but I got my second lobe piercing's done. Didn't hurt at all, though I wasn't really expecting it too! 



here's the piercing and also my extremely faded pink hair 

Thanks so much for reading! 

Next week's post is going tome full of recipes! Hint: It's all about the most important meal of the day! I've been working on it for a few weeks now so I'm excited to finally share the finished product. 






No comments:

Post a Comment