6.05.2019

Garlic Dip Perfect for Potatoes!

I know, I know. Before you even say anything. I know. I've been absent from the blog yet again. But you know what? That's ok.

I'll get better at posting more frequently. In like 2 weeks I will have a more open schedule and will be able to get posts up with more ease. So just be patient with me while I get through some scheduling issues and me being completely exhausted!

But for now, here's a recipe that I find myself making quite often. Its from the Center Cut Cook!

I've used this recipe for both the potato wedges and the dipping sauce and they are both really yummy! I typically don't measure anything out when I make it, simply because I'm lazy and it will taste good no matter what.

Though I will warn that it may be a tad bit garlic-y for some! Which is an easy fix.. don't use as much garlic! But I love garlic and will even add more than the recipe calls for. My boyfriend wasn't a huge fan (because the garlic was too overpowering) but I think he would like it if I made it for him again!

The potatoes that go along with this isn't much so I find that I have more dip than potatoes to go around. That isn't a problem for me of course because it also tastes incredible with potato chips! Which may seem obvious because its a potato but it's not a very chip worthy dip.. but try it. It's good, I promise. It also goes well with carrots and other crunchy vegetables!

Here's the recipe


  • 1/3 cup mayo
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 

Is this post totally boring because I don't have a picture? I agree. But you know what. Thats life sometimes. Sometimes all your photos get deleted. Sometimes you don't want to make food you aren''t in the mood for just to take a photo. Nobody's perfect y'all! 

But you can expect a photo filled post soon. Very soon. Don't you worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment